Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Bad Day




This day is a very bad day. When I wake up this morning, I quickly fixed my bed. I directly went to my bathroom and open the faucet, certainly bad, the water can't reach our faucet! In a shy manner, I proceed to our neighbor and I requested that I will take a bath in their bathroom.

When I was in my way going to school, I stepped a dog's shit, I certainly unlucky in this day!

In our last subject for morning session, our P.E. teacher told us to demonstrate the different basketball skills, we were graded according to how we demonstrate it. Its a bad luck to me! I really don't know all the basketball skills, because I don't specifically play basketball. In the demonstration, we are given 5 points if we done it well, but what i got was only 2 over 5. What a day is this! Certainly, a bad day!

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing bad day, it's just a bad time :) if we are not follow the bad mood, our day will not ruined all of the day :)

    ReplyDelete