Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alone:Without Friends


Its good to see people in one group, talking, laughing and doing such enjoyable things. Its good to see people happy and communicating to others.

All I know is that world is filled with happiness, but this time, I had realized that its not. In many times, I have joined an enjoyable meetings and groupings with my friends. But I now realize how world is bad. Friends they all hear very useful to us. But all I know this time is that, not they all are good, some just need me because of my intelligence an some make use of me for a such thing. They don't know how hard to find friends, they just mind they own self. Now I feel how to be independent , without friends. My friends they are all traitors they betray our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment